Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness is the second joint duo of the corporation released two years after the release of the first pair. The sequels to the Blue Rescue Team game, this pair had improvements in terms of the addition of Generation IV pokemon, better touch-screen options, and better connectivity via public and private Wi-Fi networks. The following are the features of the gameplay of this pair: –
- It also has the primary protagonist as a human turned pokemon who has to pass a personality test to determine the type of pokemon that he or she can turn into for the game.
- The story begins with the player being thrown off to a seas shore after a storm and holds the pace from that point.
- Unlike the previous pair, pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time rom do not restrict the availability of the pokemon for both players as well as the partner based on their gender, irrespective of them being of the same type or not.
- Must read: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Team
- Just like the previous pair release, these two games also have to be played in randomly generated dungeons, and the various hostile pokemon have to be encountered, with increased levels of difficulty in this pair.
- The new features to the gameplay include sending a team member temporarily to aid another friend in need, having a standby adventure option for the defeated teams to revisit the level they lost and earn back the prizes without leveling up and introduction of new items like treasure boxes and rare items that can evolve the abilities of the pokemon to their next levels.
- There are certain pokemon exclusive to only pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darkness rom, but they can be unlocked on the other also via exchange of unique codes called Wonder Mail codes.
The games were widely incepted for their new additional features in not only the gameplay but also the overall playing style. However, there were still certain repetitions that added to the cons of this pair. In today’s time, both of the ROMs of the games are available in partner websites of Chunsoft and also that of Game Boy Advance under the umbrella name of pokemon mystery dungeon GBA rom.
Click Below To Download ROM:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Explorers of Sky is the enhanced version of the Explorer pair, which was initially planned to be released with them but was later decided to be upgraded as an enhancement of the couple and hence got finally released in the year 2009. It also had the gameplay of human turned pokemon, just like its predecessors and the same starters like them. However, there were also some added features which are mentioned below: –
- The inclusion of five more playable characters in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky rom e. Phanpy, Riolu, Shinx, Eevee, and Vulpix.
- Division of the five introduced characters as per the genders and hence their availability was restricted to the same.
- Removal of two-star characters like Meowth and Munchlax from the primary gameplay and categorizing them under the pokemon that can be selected as the partners
- Addition of extra dungeons with enhanced difficulty levels to improvise the overall gameplay for the players
- The inclusion of certain special maze events that rewarded the players with bonuses and offers and were not at all a part of the original plot. Hence, it was up to the player to either play those or ignore them.
- Addition and modification of certain cut scenes from the previous editions with the inclusion of five new individual episodes in the primary plot
In overall, the game received a positive response owing to the improvised storyline that it presented, and hence the decision of the developers turned out to be a fruitful one. This game is now available under the names of pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky rom and pokemon mystery dungeon sky rom and hence can be downloaded from the partner websites of the developer corporation.